- We reserve the right to deny admittance of any dog that we feel has infectious disease, health or temperament issues.
- During their first stay, should a dog be discovered to have excessive barking issues, aggression tendencies or unstable temperament, is a dirty dog, defecates inside and requires extra cleaning, will be subject to charges as per rates and maybe denied future admittance.
- Cancellation of reservations or changes to existing reservations, a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to arrival is required. If not cancelled within the appropriate time suggested you will be charged for one full night.
- Dogs are required to be on a leash and under control while on the property, until we place them in their temporary home.
- Up-to-date vaccinations are required for all pets, otherwise stated by your vet. Proof of vaccination levels are required. Dogs are to have their Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella (kennel cough vaccine must be administered a minimum of 5 days prior to arrival).
- Pets may not be released until all charges have been paid in full. We accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Master Card.
General Information & Policies